BrunchingShuttlecockBrunchingShuttlecock

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Twatlight Twatlight

great movie

i watched the movie, it was crap, i dont read those books either. Great parody though.
Naotakun148 its just stupid to judge things on your personal ability. these people have been appointed to make a movie and they do it as a career. Obviously they are gonna be better at doing it than you, but you could still say it was bad if you dont like it. If you judged everything on your own personal abilities all the time many things would be above excellent and that would just be retarded.

Pikmin Stupid Pikmin Stupid

WHY?!?!?

why is everyone now making shit ripoffs of ego raptors awesomeness, this was bad, the jokes were... i dont even know if there were any jokes cause it asnt funnt, the animation was less than sub-par, overall it was really bad, get your own ideas! or atleast put the word "tribute" in the title so we know you're not trying to just rip off the content but trying to show your like for it.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Good but Clod is mistaken.

the clodofblunders, i dont see why you chose to write a whole page of writing about how this isnt up to par with your standards when you have nothing and have not at all contributed to this site. Egoraptor is really good at animating, its really fluid and the drawings are more than half decent, i dont think you should give him a 2 cause if he were to aplly for disney he'd get turned down -_-, get a life. Just cause his animation got on the frontpage does not mean you should compare it to dreamworks. cause thats just silly, like that whole page, just silly that you spent that time writing it.

Star_Crossed (unfinished full) Star_Crossed (unfinished full)

i really loved it

it was great, what sound did you use for the beginning tune? i really love that sound and the trance sound too what are those i love em. envy uses the same instruments and i really wanna know where you got em from. pleaaseaesa!!!

Desyre responds:

LOL... I get them froooom.............. Envy :D Sorry can't really help you out too much with that :/

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

im not just sucking up

it may partially be because im biased cause i love all your songs but yeah i strongly disagree with the review below, they arent the same synths and i personally adore envy's style. you are one of my top two fav newgrounds artists. and i love this song soo much, i acutally listened to it on a loop, this one is an outstanding piece among your other outstanding ones, im serious, this tune is in my head. but i realy dont know how to sing it, its hard to
so i feel compelled to listen to it over and over.
lol im such a creeper. btw you look calm when you sleep.

Envy responds:

Hmmm I'll have to sleep a little crazier from now on then 8D give you a little show.

But thanks man, its always nice to hear from people who understand THIS is my style so if you don't like it then perhaps you don't like my style, and should try listening to someone else o.o

I find alot of my stuff is hard to sing 8/ I don't know why that is, but it's not a bad thing i dont think.